Twelve months ago I decided to try my hand at blogging. And 101 posts later the experiment continues. As I look back on the first 12 months of my blog, these are the highlights.
The ten most read posts
- Belief Blockers. What Turns Australians Off the Church
- To Love and Submit?
- Paul Was No Feminist But His Gospel Is
- On Healing
- Possibly the Worst Sermon Ever
- The Hardest Letter I’ve Ever Has to Write
- Making Room for Dissent. How We Can Disagree Without Destroying Each Other
- I Don’t Plan On Being in Heaven for Long
- Losing My Independence
- Five Things We Need To Know Before Supporting an Orphanage
The number of readers
Google Analytics tells me that over the course of the year 5,564 different people visited the site and 22,231 pages were read. A number of those readers have become people with whom I have forged a sense of connection and friendship, albeit in a digital form.
I have been moved and humbled by the feedback I have received. It seems that many of those who have read the blog have asked the same questions as me and have at times found my observations helpful in some small way. I have been enriched by the comments people have made and by the personal correspondence we have had.
Recommend the Blog to Someone Else
If you have found the blog in any way useful can I ask you to recommend it to someone you think might appreciate it. If you want to provide any feedback I’d love to hear it – you can do so via the contact page.
Thanks for all your reading and encouragement.